Philippines : a framework for economic recovery
- Bib ID:
- Washington, D.C., U.S.A. : World Bank, 
- xiv, 156 p.,  leaf of plates : col. map ; 27 cm.
- 0821309420 (paperback)
- World Bank country study.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- World Bank
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2057 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Philippine economic outlook for 1992-1992 / Cielito F. Habito ... [et al.]
- The Philippines : recent performance, prospects for 1990-'91, and policy and development issues / Josef T. Yap
- Landscapes of globalization : human geographies of economic change in the Philippines / Philip F. Kelly
- The Philippines : recent performance, prospects for 1991-92, and policy and development issues / Josef T. Yap
- Growth after stabilization? : the Philippines in 1992 and beyond