The story of Ayers Rock / told by Uluritdja tribesmen Kadakadeka and Imalung to W.E. Harney
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne : Bread & Cheese Club, 1957
- 24 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Marcie Muir collection of Australian children's books.
Legend of Ayers Rock; original inhabitants & nomenclature of sites; symbolism and myth of Uluru; the battle of the serpent people, notes on Mutidjula Rock-hole; the cult path of the Kangaroo Rat men; increase and ritual sites; Map shows positions of sites, place names.
- NLp 572.994291 HAR copy Digital master available National Library of Australia
- National Library of Australia's MMp 622 copy signed by the author.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Muir, Marcie. Marcie Muir collection of Australian children's books.
This collection contains 6,246 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.