Pasture grass, legume and herb varieties used in NSW : 2002-2003 / [compiled by Warren McDonald]
- Bib ID:
- Dubbo, [N.S.W.] : NSW Agriculture ; [Orange, N.S.W.] : Grassland Society of NSW Inc., 2001
- 36 p. : ill., map ; 30 cm.
- Cover title.
- "Published jointly by NSW Agriculture and Grassland Society of NSW Inc."--Verso t.p.
- "Dec 2001"--Verso t.p.
- "Information in this publication is based on a previous booklet (Approved Pasture Varieties for NSW), published by the NSW Pasture Variety Committee ... The publication "Pasture and Forage Plants for NZ" by the NZ Grassland Association, has been used as the basis for categorisation for some species."--Verso t.p.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2051 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Better practice guidelines for managing appointments in podiatry services / [NSW Health]
- Horticulture : a growing industry / NSW Agriculture
- Report of the NSW Premier's Soccer Taskforce [electronic resource]
- NSW ocean trap and line fishery [electronic resource]
- NSW Legislative Council Inquiry into Community Housing in NSW [electronic resource] : Shelter NSW submission