ATO newsletter / Australian Taxation Office
- Bib ID:
- Canberra [A.C.T.] : Public Information Unit, 1987-1989
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- First issue lacks vol. designation.
- Caption title.
- Life Dates:
- [Vol. 1], no. 1 (Dec. 1987)-v. 2, no. 5 (Christmas 1989)
- Later Title:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Taxation Office
- Also Titled:
- Australian Taxation Office newsletter
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The shifting and incidence of taxation, by Otto von Mering
- International tax comparisons / by C. E. Forget
- Versuch uber die oft wiederhollte Abanderungen der Steuern [microform]
- Disputatio inauguralis de taxationibus ... [microform] : pro summis in utroque jure honoribus et privilegiis doctoralibus legitime ac rite consequendis : publico sistit examini Joachimus Fridericus Dorrien ... / sub praesidio ... Philippi Jacobi VVolffii
- Issues in the choice of tax base / David J. Ingles