Edmund Garrett; a memoir, by E. T. Cook; with portrait
- Bib ID:
- Cook, Edward T. (Edward Tyas), 1857-1919
- London, E. Arnold, 1909
- x, 284 p. front. (port.) 23 cm.
- Full contents:
- Prefatory note.
- Memoir of Edmund Garrett.
- Appendix: Selections from Garrett's occasional writings: South African persons and politics. Political verse. Mr. Blogg on Maxim Gorky. Memorial verse.
- List of Edmund Garrett's books, p. 275.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Time longer than rope : a history of the black man's struggle for freedom in South Africa
- The veld and the future : a book on soil erosion for South Africans / by Edward Roux ; foreword by C.T. te Water
- The establishment of an urban Bantu township : [bibliog.]
- 300 years of education in South Africa / by E. G. Pells
- Notes on the South African native problem. Specially contributed to "The Transvaal Leader," and reprinted with additions