A reference guide for English studies / Michael J. Marcuse
- Bib ID:
- Marcuse, Michael J
- Berkeley : University of California Press, c1990
- lxxii, 790 p. ; 30 cm.
- 0520051610 (alkaline paper)
- 0520079922 (paperback)
- Includes indexes.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A reader's guide to English & American literature [by] Andrew Wright
- How to find out about literature, by G. Chandler
- American literature and language : a guide to information sources / Donald N. Koster
- Reference sources in English and American literature : an annotated bibliography / Robert C. Schweik, Dieter Riesner
- Books published in the United States, 1939-1943; a selection for reference libraries, Committee on aid to libraries in war areas, Internationa l relations board, American library associations