Burning Palms shack communities oral history project [sound recording] / interviewer, Edie Swift
- Bib ID:
- Swift, Edie, 1944-, interviewer
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research; written permission required from Edie Swift for personal copies and public use.
- 28 sound tape reels ; 7 in.
This project documents the life experiences of some of the hut owners in the shack communities such as Burning Palms, Werrong, Bonnie Vale, Bulgo and Era, which are within the boundaries of the Royal National Park, New South Wales.
- Recorded between December 13, 1992 and April 29, 1995.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia;
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Transcripts available.
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 7 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2065 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.