Architectural glass and aluminium
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Lawson Publications, 1969-1972
- v. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- "Published for architects, builders and the industry in association with the Federated Glass Marchants' Association of Australia and the Architectural Aluminium Fabricators' Federation of Australia"
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 7, no. 1 (1969)-v. 9, no. 6 (1972)
- Later Title:
- Glass in Australia (Sydney, N.S.W.: 1974)
- Former Title:
- Glass in Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Current practice note / Concrete Institute of Australia
- Publications / Concrete Masonry Association of Australia
- Concrete information / Cement and Concrete Association of Australia
- Notes on concrete construction / Cement and Concrete Association of Australia
- Project review / Concrete Masonry Association of Australia