Australian financial system : final report of the Committee of Inquiry, September 1981
- Bib ID:
- Committee of Inquiry into the Australian Financial System
- Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1981
- xxx, 838 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Chairman: J.K. Campbell.
- Australian Government Publishing Service cat. no. 8104251.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Also published as Parliamentary Paper no. 208/1981.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Campbell, Keith, Sir, 1928-1983
- Also Titled:
- Campbell inquiry
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2031 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Australian financial system : interim report of the Committee of Inquiry, May 1980
- Australian Financial System Inquiry : transcript of proceedings / J.K. Campbell, chairman, A. Coates ... [et al.], members
- Submission to the Committee of Inquiry into the Australian Financial System / Reserve Bank of Australia
- Changes in Australia's financial structure : an address given to a private meeting of trustees of the Committee for Economic Development of Australia in Sydney / by B.L. Hamley
- The economics of the financial sector / [by] C.P. Harris