Policy studies review
- Bib ID:
- Urbana, Ill. : Policy Studies Organization, c1981-2001
- v. ; 23 cm.
Some vols. include special issues.
- Cover title.
- Available in microform from University Microfilms and in microfiche from KTO Microform.
- Journal of the Policy Studies Organization, and the Center for Public Affairs, University of Kanasas, Nov. 1981-May 1983; of the Policy Studies Organization and the Morrison Institute for Public Policy, Center for Public Affairs, Arizona State University, Aug. 1983- , of the Policy Studies Organization and the School of Justice Studies, Arizona State University, 1989-
- Cited In:
- ABC pol sci
- America, history and life 1981-
- Energy information abstracts
- Energy research abstracts
- Environment abstracts
- Historical abstracts. Part A. Modern history abstracts 1981-
- Historical abstracts. Part B. Twentieth century abstracts 1981-
- Public Affairs Information Service bulletin
- Social welfare, social planning/policy & social development
- Sociological abstracts
- Current contents. Social and behavioral sciences
- Educational administration abstracts
- Human resources abstracts
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1981)-v. 18, no. 4 (winter 2001)
- Later Title:
- Review of policy research 1541-132X
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Available From:
- Policy Studies Organization, 361 Lincoln Hall, 702 South Wright, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL 61801
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.