New serial titles, classed subject arrangement
- Bib ID:
- [Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress : Sold by the Cataloging Distribution Service, Library of Congress
- v. ; 29 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Two preliminary numbers, Oct.-Nov./Dec. 1954, were issued by the Library for its use only.
- Title from caption.
- Description based on: Feb. 1979.
- Prepared under the sponsorship of the Joint Committee on the Union List of Serials.
- Life Dates:
- Began with Jan./May 1955
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- LC 1.23/5
- LC 1.23/5:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- List of serials : [with which is bound Alterations to existing entries and Supplement to 31.12.54]
- List of serials [in the] University of Victoria Library
- Serial titles newly received
- International serials catalogue / International Council of Scientific Unions Abstracting Board
- Periodicals and other serial publications currently received in the J. W. Jagger Library