The economy of Mauritania [by] Richard M. Westebbe
- Bib ID:
- Westebbe, Richard M. (Richard Manning)
- New York, Praeger 
- xviii, 172 p. maps. 25 cm.
- Praeger special studies in international economics and development
- Bibliography: p. 169-172.
- Mauritania -- Economic conditions -- 1960-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A letter from Richard in the country, to Dick in the city [microform] : on the subject of publick granaries
- A letter from Richard in the country, to Dick in the city [electronic resource] : on the subject of publick granaries
- News Coverage of American Political Institutions [microform] / Richard Davis
- Modern marvels of science / Edited by Richard Keane
- Essay on the life and character of John Lord Somers, Baron of Evesham: also sketches of an essay on the life and character of Philip Earl of Hardwicke. Proposed to be inserted in a compendious history of Worcestershire. / [electronic resource] By Richard Cooksey