On post modern architecture / L. Peter Kollar
- Bib ID:
- Kollar, L. Peter (Laszlo Peter)
- Kensington [N.S.W.] : University of New South Wales, School of Architecture, [1985?]
- 8 p. ; 30 cm.
- Research paper (University of New South Wales. School of Architecture) ; no. 3.
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of New South Wales. School of Architecture
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Is architecture two-faced? / L. Peter Kollar
- The principles of architecture... / By P. Nicholson
- The student's instructor in drawing and working the five orders of architecture : fully explaining the best methods for striking regular and quirked mouldings, for diminishing and gluing of columns and capitals, for finding the true diameter of an order to any given height, for striking the ionic volute, circular or elliptical, with finished examples, on a large scale, of the orders, their planceers, &c. and some designs for door-cases
- Houses in the country : a primer for those who live in or look at new houses in the country
- Towards a church architecture / edited by Peter Hammond