Report on the loss of HMAS Sydney / Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Parliament. Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- [Canberra] : The Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, 1999
- xxvi, 192 pages ; 25 cm.
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament) ; 1999, no. 50.
- "March 1999"
- "On 26 August 1997 the Minister for Defence requested that the Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade investigate and report on the ... circumstances of the sinking of HMAS Sydney [by the German ship Kormoran] ... on 19 November 1941 ... Following the dissolution of Parliament ... prior to the federal election, the Committee and the inquiry ceased. The matter was re-referred to the newly appointed Committee ... on 23 December 1998."--P. xiii.
- "Picture of HMAS Sydney on front cover provided by the Historical Section, Royal Australian Navy."--P. ii.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1826867834
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2049 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.