The divine politician : Samuel Cooper and the American Revolution in Boston / Charles W. Akers
- Bib ID:
- Akers, Charles W
- Boston : Northeastern University Press, 1982
- xii, 445 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A Vindication of the ministers of Boston, from the abuses & scandals, lately cast upon them, in diverse printed papers [electronic resource] / By some of their people. ; [Two lines from Matthew]
- Mayors of Boston : an illustrated epitome of who the mayors have been and what they have done
- Boston priests, 1848-1910; a study of social and intellectual change
- The Names of the streets, lanes & alleys, within the town of Boston in New-England [electronic resource]
- A record of the enforcement of the laws against sexual immorality since Dec. 1, 1907, as contained in the information relating thereto, embodied in the reports to the governor of Massachusetts made annually by the police commissioner for the city of Boston. [microform]