Skippy : the bush kangaroo / written and illustrated by Keith Chatto
- Bib ID:
- Chatto, Keith, 1924-1992, author, artist
- Sydney : New Century Press
- Crows Nest, N.S.W. : Junior Readers Press, [1970-1971]
- Melbourne : Gordon & Gotch (A/sia)
- volumes : chiefly illustrations ; 25 cm
- John Ryan Comic Collection (Specific issues).
Includes comic strips such as: A desperate band brings terror to the wild life park - till Skippy leads in the law! ; Death threatens Skippy when trappers invade the forest in search of her fabulous silver-blue fur! ; Skippy makes a strange friend and gains a fighting ally against a forest killer! ; A fortune in gangster loot lost in the forest - and only Skippy knows where! ; A wilful rich girl caught in the path of a raging bushfire! For once money can't save her - but Skippy finds a way!
Issue no. 6 drawn by A. Cubi, and includes the Skippy Club Magazine.
- Cover title.
- Description based on: No. 1.
- Life Dates:
- No. 1 (1970)-no. 6 (1971)
- Comic books, strips, etc.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.