150 kilometres around Newcastle [cartographic material] / Robinson's
- Bib ID:
- Lansdowne Press. Map & Guide Division
- Scale [ca. 1:344,828] (E 151°47'/S 32°55')
- Dee Why West, N.S.W. : Published by Lansdowne Press, Map & Guide Division, [1982?]
- 1 map : col. ; 74 x 61 cm., folded to 26 x 13 cm.
- Full contents:
- Insets: [Street map of Newcastle city area]. Scale not given
- Newcastle & suburbs. Scale [ca. 1:88,000].
- Road map with distances from Newcastle city centre shown by concentric circles at 25 km. intervals. Table of distances shown under panel title.
- Time Coverage:
- 1981 and 1982
- Other authors/contributors:
- Robinson's (Firm)
- Also Titled:
- Robinson's 150 kilometres around Newcastle
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2050 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Newcastle and environs [cartographic material] / published by the N.R.M.A. Touring Dept. and N.R.M.A. House
- Map of Newcastle and district / compiled, drawn and published by Kenneth Craigie & Co., Australian Map Publisher
- Robinson's Newcastle & suburbs
- Your free guide and maps to Newcastle [cartographic material]
- Gregory's Newcastle and 100 miles around : combined street directory and motorists' road guide