Choosing your pet
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Australian Consolidated Press, c1989
- 127 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Australian women's weekly home library.
- Includes index.
- Cover title.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Pleasing pets / [by] Phil Drabble
- Living with pets : a complete guide to choosing and caring for all kinds of pets / by Ernest H. Hart ; with illustrations by the author
- The observer's book of pets / [by] Tina Hearne ; numerous line drawings by Christine Bousfield and additional drawings by Reginald Davis and Baz East
- Petishism: pet cults of the Western world
- Le lapin et son élevage professionnel. Préf. de Jacques Aycardi