The Ruskin all-about : Camberwell
- Bib ID:
- Camberwell ed.
- (Melbourne : Ruskin Press)
- Melbourne : Ruskin Publishing, 1954
- 80 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps, ports. ; 25 cm.
- Ruskin all about books.
- Cover title.
- Also Titled:
- All-about Camberwell
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2024 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Address by the mayor of Camberwell, Councillor H.F. Dawson, J.P., at the Town Hall, Camberwell on Saturday, 17th July, 1954, when unveiling a plaque to commemorate the centenary of the Municipality of Camberwell
- Souvenir of Camberwell, Melbourne's most beautiful garden suburb
- The city of Camberwell, Melbourne, Victoria : its historical outline, social and welfare activities, cultural institutions, services and future development
- Minutes of special meeting of the Camberwell City Council held on Thursday, 15th July, 1954 at 8 p.m. to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the incorporation of Camberwell
- Know your city : city of Camberwell, Camberwell's remarkable development