Building and engineering
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Sydney : Building Pub., 1942-1952
- v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Issues for Oct. 1942-Aug. 1950 also called nos. 10-8.
- Vol. numbering dropped beginning with issue for July 1944; consecutive numbering dropped beginning with issue for Jan. 1945.
- Title from cover.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-319042287
- 1942-Feb. 1943, official journal of: Master Builders' Federation of Australia; 1943-1952, Master Builders' Federation of Australia and, Illuminating Engineering Society of Australia (N.S.W.)
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 72, no. 422 (Oct. 1942)-Feb. 25, 1952
- Later Title:
- Building, lighting and engineering
- Former Title:
- Building (Sydney, N.S.W. : 1907)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.