Bristol gaol delivery fiats, 1741-1799 / edited by Georges Lamoine
- Bib ID:
- Gloucester : Produced for the Bristol Record Society by Alan Sutton Pub., ,1989
- xv, 158 p. ; 24 cm.
- Bristol Record Society's publications ; v. 40.
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Bristol / <With bibl.>
- Portrait of Bristol; photographs by W. E. Hall
- A sermon, preached before the contributors to the Bristol Infirmary; at the parish church of St. James, in Bristol, on Tuesday December the 12th, 1738. [electronic resource] : And published at their request. By Carew Reynell, D.D. chancellor of the diocese, rector of St. John's in Bristol, and chaplain, to His Grace the Duke of Devonshire, lord lieutenant of Ireland
- The annual account of the Bristol Infirmary for the year, ending December 21, 1744 [electronic resource] : with a short account of that charity from the beginning to this time
- Explanation of the plan proposed for the improvement of the harbour of Bristol [microform] : and also a scheme and proposals for raising the sum necessary to carry the plan into effect