Government and film in Australia / Ina Bertrand, Diane Collins
- Bib ID:
- Bertrand, Ina, 1939-
- Sydney : Currency Press ; Carlton South, Vic. : Australian Film Institute, 1981
- 200 p. : ill., ports. ; 21 cm.
- 0868190500 (paperback)
- Australian screen.
Mentions films of Aborigines.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Interim report on the Australian film industry : a survey of industry activity from October 1980 to October 1981 against the background of industry development from 1969 to 1980 / sponsored by the Australian Film Commission in association with all state government film corporations and the Film and Television Production Association of Australia
- Film : it's a contact sport / Sarah Darmody
- The Australian film industry : homegrown or foreign-owned? / speakers, Phillip Adams, Antony Ginnane
- Australian film, the fragile industry / by Patricia Lovell
- Australian film and television : information for filmmakers