Armies in revolution
- Bib ID:
- Ellis, John, 1945-
- London, Croom Helm, 1973
- , 278 p. 23 cm.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. -274.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Prawattisāt prathēt nai klum ʻĀsīan (2) : Wīatnām, Mālēsīa, ʻIndonēsīa, Filippin, Singkhāpō, Brūnai (chabap sœ̄m khō̜mūn mai) = history of Southeast Asia, Book 2 : Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Brunei / Dūangthidā Rāmēt, rīaprīang
- The Far East in modern times / by J. Russell Andrus ... [et al.] ; edited by Barbara J. Stewart ; with a foreword by B. R. Pearn
- The company : a short history of a revolutionary idea / John Micklethwait and Adrian Wooldridge
- Cross-cultural history and the domestication of otherness / edited by Michal Jan Rozbicki and George O. Ndege
- Science since 1500 : a short history of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology / [by] H. T. Pledge