Journal of architectural education : JAE
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Journal of architectural education (Washington, D.C. : 1984)
- Online Version:
- [Washington, DC : Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture, c1984-
- v. : ill. ; 28-31 cm.
- Title from cover.
- Also available to subscribers via the World Wide Web; full-text available in PDF and CatchWord's RealPage format.
- Life Dates:
- [Vol. 37, no. 3 & 4] (spring and summer 1984)-
- Former Title:
- JAE 0149-2993
- Other authors/contributors:
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture
- Also Titled:
- Available From:
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture, Inc., 1735 New York Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20006
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Building in the air: Aspects of the aerial imagination in modern Italian architecture (Franco Albini, Edoardo Persico, Alberto Sartoris). [microform]
- SPAN : QUT architecture review 2002 / editor: Catriona McLeod
- Killing the bastard offspring : selected critical reviews 1991-1996 / Steve Harfield
- The interaction between physical environment and affiliative behavior [microform]
- Reconnecting with the past: Traditional Tongan architecture as an educational device for the Tongan people / Nonu, Paula Folau