The expanding European Union : past, present, future / edited by John Redmond, Glenda G. Rosenthal
- Bib ID:
- Boulder, Colo. : Lynne Rienner Publishers, 1998
- vii, 235 p. : map ; 24 cm.
- 1555876234 (alkaline paper) (hardback)
- Full contents:
- Map of the European Union
- 1. Introduction / John Redmond and Glenda G. Rosenthal
- 2. The Commission and Enlargement / Desmond Dinan
- 3. The Council of Ministers and Enlargement: A Search for Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Accountability? / Geoffrey Edwards
- 4. The European Parliament and Enlargement, 1973-2000 / Karlheinz Neunreither
- 5. Can the CAP Survive Enlargement to the East? / Tim Josling
- 6. Wider but Weaker or the More the Merrier? Enlargement and Foreign Policy Cooperation in the EC/EU / David Allen
- 7. The Impact of Enlargement on EU Trade and Industrial Policy / Heather Grabbe and Kirsty Hughes
- 8. The CEECs: From the Association Agreements to Full Membership? / Andras Inotai
- 9. The Mediterranean Challenge / Birol A. Yesilada
- 10. The Impact of Enlargement on the Role of the European Union in the World / Roy H. Ginsberg
- 11. Enlargement: Implicit Debates / John Redmond and Glenda G. Rosenthal.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The men behind the decisions : cases in European policy-making / Glenda Goldstone Rosenthal
- The Maastricht debates and beyond / edited by Alan W. Cafruny, Glenda G. Rosenthal
- The problem of patriotism
- The institutions of the European Community / by Emile Noel
- Biomass production of 4- to 9-year-old intensively cultured larix eurolepis growth in "Scotch plaid" plots in Wisconsin [microform] / J. Zavitkovski, Allen L. Lundgren, and Terry F. Strong