Robert, Earl of Essex: an Elizabethan Icarus
- Bib ID:
- Lacey, Robert
- London, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1971
- xiii, 338 p., 16 plates. illus., facsims., maps, ports. 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Quakers in science and industry; being an account of the Quaker contributions to science and industry during the 17th and 18th centuries
- Memoirs of several ladies of Great Britain : who have been celebrated for their writings or skill in the learned languages, arts, and sciences / by George Ballard ; edited with introduction by Ruth Perry
- Lives of philosophers of the time of George III / Henry, Lord Brougham
- Wives of the prime ministers, 1844-1906 / by Elizabeth Lee ; with contributions by Mrs. C.F.G. Masterman
- The lives of the most eminent British painters, sculptors and architects / by Allan Cunningham