Letters of Sir Henry Wotton to Sir Edmund Bacon [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Wotton, Henry, Sir, 1568-1639
- London : Printed, by R.W. for F.T., 1661
- , 166 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1272:14.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing W3644.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1272:14)
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bacon, Edmund, Sir
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1686
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The agricultural awakening, by Sir James Blyth
- To the Right Honourable and Honourable the Lords Commissioners of His Majesties treasury [microform] / Sir William Creagh
- Law, or, A discourse thereof [microform] : in four books / written in French by Sir Hen. Finch ... ; and done into English by the same author
- Remains of Sir Walter Raleigh [microform]
- The responsibilities of broadcasting / by Sir William Haley