The Public Record Office guide 1999 [microform] / Public Record Office
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Great Britain. Public Record Office
- Microfiche ed.
- Kew, Richmond, Surrey : Public Record Office, c1999
- 29 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. + 1 v. ( p.,  leaves,  p. ; 30 cm.)
- Full contents:
- Pt. 1. Administrative histories (10 microfiches)
- Pt. 2. Class descriptions (12 microfiches)
- Pt. 3. Index (7 microfiches)
- Catalogued from booklet.
- Running title of booklet: PRO guide introduction.
- Previous ed., issued in 1996, entitled: Current guide.
- "This is the last edition of the Public Record Office Guide ... [Instead there will be an electronic catalogue] known as PROCAT ... accessible on the World Wide Web from 2001 (the PRO's web site address is http://www.pro.gov.uk/)"--Verso of title-page of booklet.
- Also Titled:
- PRO guide introduction
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2069 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.