Ancient painted glass in Merton College Oxford
- Bib ID:
- Garrod, Heathcote William, 1878-1960
- London : Oxford University Press, 1931
- 51 p. :  leaves of ill. ; 23 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2030 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Oxford region : a scientific and historical survey / edited by A.F. Martin and R. W. Steel
- Ordnance Survey Oxford city map : scale 1:10 000 / made and published by the Ordnance Survey
- Oxford bookbinding 1500-1640 : including a supplement to Neil Ker's Fragments of medieval manuscripts used as pastedowns in Oxford bindings / David Pearson
- An act for making and maintaining a navigable cut, or canal, from Witton-Bridge to the towns of Nether Knutsford, Macclesfield, and Stockport, in the county of Chester, and to Manchester, in the county of Lancaster [electronic resource]
- The book of Oxford : 104th annual meeting of the B.M.A., held at Oxford, July 1936 / by British Medical Association