His Majesties gracious speech [microform] : together with the lord keepers to both Houses of Parliament, April 13, 1675
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by His Majesties printers, 1675
- 8 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1327:13.
- "Published by His Majesties special command."
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing C3079.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1327:13)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1700
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- His Majesties declaration against the French [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation prohibiting the fair of Wanting or Wantage, in the county of Berks [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation for calling home such of His Majesties subjects as are now abroad in the dominions or service of His Majesties enemies microform
- By the King, a proclamation prohibiting the keeping of the mart at Boston, in the county of Lincoln [microform]
- A proclamation against exportation, and buying and selling of gold and silver at higher rates then in our mint [microform] : as also against culling, washing, or otherwise diminishing our current moneys