Annual report / Department of Administrative Services
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Department of Administrative Services
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report (1988)
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. Nq 328.94 AUS copy
- Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1988-1992
- 5 volumes in 6 : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Invalid ISSN:
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament)
- Report year ends June 30.
- 1991-92 issued in two volumes: v. 1. Program report and appendixes -- v. 2. Financial statements.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1388489020 Nq 328.94 AUS copy
- Merged with part of: Australia. Dept. of the Arts, Sport, the Environment and Territories. Annual report (ISSN 1039-6160); to form: Australia. Dept. of the Arts and Administrative Services. Annual report (ISSN 1321-3237).
- Life Dates:
- Later Title:
- Australia. Dept. of the Arts and Administrative Services. Annual report 1321-3237
- Australia. Dept. of the Arts, Sport, the Environment and Territories. Annual report 1039-6160
- Former Title:
- Australia. Dept. of Housing and Construction. Annual report 0812-1168
- Australia. Dept. of the Special Minister of State. Annual report 0812-2113
- Australia. Dept. of Local Government and Administrative Services. Annual report 0816-8237
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.