Ceylon, her tea and other industries [cartographic material]
- Bib ID:
- Gill, MacDonald, 1884-1947
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale [ca. 1:633,600] (E 79°15'--E 82°00'/N 10°00'--N 5°45').
- [London?] : Ceylon Tea Centre, [196-?]
- 1 map : col. ; 73.3 x 42.7 cm.
- Pictorial map of Sri Lanka showing flora, fauna, and tea and other plantations.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-374111881
- Time Coverage:
- Pictorial maps.
- Related Records:
This belongs to the [Manfred Claasz collection of maps of Sri Lanka and New South Wales].
This collection contains 15 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Modern Sri Lanka : a society in transition / edited by Tissa Fernando and Robert N. Kearney ; contributors, N. Balakrishnan ... [et al.]
- An account of the island of Ceylon [electronic resource] : containing its history, geography, natural history, with the manners and customs of its various inhabitants : to which is added, the journal of an embassy to the court of Candy / by Robert Percival ; illustrated by a map and charts
- Ceylon / by H.A.J. Hulugalle
- Encyclopedia of Sri Lanka / C A Gunawardena
- Introducing Ceylon / by H. A. J. Hulugalle