General index to the contents of the first ten volumes of the London Geographical Journal / compiled by J.R. Jackson
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- London : Royal Geographical Society, 1844
- iv, 216 pages ; 23 cm.
- With: General index to the second ten volumes of The journal of the Royal Geographical Society / compiled by George Smith Brent ; edited by Norton Shaw. London : John Murray, 1853.
- Also available in microfilm. Balgowlah, N.S.W : filmed by W. & F. Pascoe for the Australian Cooperative Digitisation Project, 1997.
- Also available in a digitised form via the Internet at: http://www.nla.gov.au/ferg/issn/02666235.html
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1651696946
- Condition yellow paper at FRM F3855 (NL)
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 3855
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- General index to the contents of the first ten volumes of the London geographical journal [microform] / compiled by J.R. Jackson
- The Royal Geographical Society of Australasia (Victoria)
- Report and balance sheet of the Royal Geographical Society of Australasia (Victoria)
- Geography yesterday and tomorrow / edited by E. H. Brown ; for the Royal Geographical Society
- The fifty years' work of the Royal Geographical Society [microform] / by Clements R. Markham