Autograph letters of biologists and geologists [microform] : [M2709], 1843-1933
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- British Museum (Natural History). Library
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, 1992
- ca. 350 p.
- Autograph letters and collections of the British Museum Natural History Library (as filmed by the AJCP)
Letters written by biologists and geologists between 1843 and 1933.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the State Library of New South Wales.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Australian Joint Copying Project miscellaneous series M2709.
- Microfilm copy of originals held by the General Library, British Museum (Natural History), Cromwell Road, South Kensington. SW7 5BD.
- Microfilm. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 1988. 1 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Descriptive list available (7 p.).
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Autograph letters and collections of the British Museum Natural History Library (as filmed by the AJCP)..
This collection contains 2 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2003 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Famous biologists / by A.L.Mann and A.C.Vivian
- A psychological study of eminent biologists
- The correspondence of John Ray [microform] : consisting of selections from the philosophical letters published by Dr. Derham, and original letters of John Ray in the collection of the British Museum / edited by Edwin Lankester
- Di zhi xue ming ren zhuan / Zhang Ziping bian
- Autograph letters and collections of the British Museum Natural History Library (as filmed by the AJCP), 1804-1946 : [M2709-M2713]