- Bib ID:
- Melbourne : James Thompson for the Evening Standard Newspaper Co., 1890-1893
- v. : ill. ; 58 cm.
- Caption title.
- Life Dates:
- No. 1 (Aug. 5, 1890)-no. 180 (Sept. 5, 1893)
- Later Title:
- Sportsman (Melbourne, Vic.)
- Semiweekly, May 9, 1893-Sept. 5, 1893
- Previous Frequency:
- Weekly, 1890-May 2, 1893
- Australia Victoria Melbourne.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The newspaper of to-morrow
- The elite press; great newspapers of the world [by] John C. Merrill
- Can there be a perfect newspaper? : the eleventh Arthur Norman Smith memorial lecture in journalism / delivered by S.G.W. Horniblow
- One week's news / comparative study of 17 major dailies for a seven-day period, by J.Kayser; pictographs by J.Lhuer