Considerations humbly offered for taking the oath of allegiance to King William and Queen Mary [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Whitby, Daniel, 1638-1726
- London : Printed by J. Leake for Awnsham Churchill ..., MDCLXXXIX 
- , 62 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1452:10.
- Attributed to Whitby by Wing.
- Errata at foot of p. 62.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing W1720.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1452:10)
- Time Coverage:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, Mich. 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1714
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A proclamation for further proroguing of the Parliament [microform] / James R
- The young accomptants remembrancer [microform] : directing him to find the proper debitors and creditors in the most usual transactions and occurrences of trade with the method of ballancing accompts and transferring them into a new liedger [sic]
- By the King, a proclamation for dissolving this present Parliament [microform]
- The fourth part of the Institutes of the laws of England [microform] : concerning the jurisdiction of courts / authore Edw. Coke
- By the King [microform] : a proclamation for the suppression of riots