Local maps and plans from medieval England / edited by R.A. Skelton and P.D.A. Harvey
- Bib ID:
- Scales differ.
- Oxford : Clarendon Press ; New York : Oxford University Press, 1986
- 1 atlas (xv, 376 p.,  p. of plates) : maps (some col.) ; 38 cm.
- Limited edition of 500 copies.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Reason in season: or, A vvord on the behalf of the non-collegiate physicians [microform] and of the right of the people in the choice of their physicians. By A. Hargrave, philomedicus
- Reason in season: or, A vvord on the behalf of the non-collegiate physicians [electronic resource] : and of the right of the people in the choice of their physicians. By A. Hargrave, philomedicus
- Globe plat ou mappe-monde d'une projection nouvelle [cartographic material] : dédiée et présentée a S.A.S. Mgr. Le Pce. de Conti / par son tres humble et tres obeissant serviteur A. Duplessy
- A book of cookrye: [electronic resource] : very necessary for all such as delight therein. / Gathered by A.W
- A book of cookrye [electronic resource] : Very necessary for all such as delight therin. Gathered by A.W