By the King, a proclamation for quieting the post-master general in the execution of his office [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- [London] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1667
- 1 folded sheet ( p.)
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1482:2.
- "Given at our Court at Whitehall the 26th day of July, 1667, in the nineteenth year of our reign."
- Imprint reads: "In the Savoy."
- Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing C3399.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1482:2)
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1630-1685
- Also Titled:
- A proclamation for quieting the post-master general in the execution of his office
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1692
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- By the King, a proclamation prohibiting the keeping of the mart at Boston, in the county of Lincoln [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation for publishing the peace between His Majesty and the King of Denmark microform
- By the King, a proclamation for the better regulating lotteries within the kingdoms of Great Britain and Ireland microform
- A proclamation for the calling in all moneys of gold and silver coyned or stamped with the cross and harp, and the circumscription, the commonwealth of England, and for making the same to be current onely to the first of December next, and no longer [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation for the preservation of frauds and abuses in the payment of excise for beer and ale [microform]