A perswasive to an ingenuous tryal of opinions in religion [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Clagett, Nicholas, 1654-1727
- London : Printed for Tho. Basset ..., 1685
- , 57,  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 683:10.
- Attributed to Nicholas Clagett; sometimes erroneously attributed to William Clagett. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
- Advertisement: p. - at end.
- Reproduction of original in Duke University Library and Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing C4370
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 683:10 and 811:13)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1710
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An usefull case of conscience, discussed, and resolved [microform] : concerning associations and confederacies with idolaters, infidels, hereticks, or any other known enemies of truth and godlinesse / by master George Gillespie ... ; whereunto is subjoyned a letter written by him to the commissioners of the Generall Assembly, in the time of his sicknesse ; together with his testimony unto this truth, written by him two days before his death
- Geodaetes practicus redivivus, the art of surveying [microform] : formerly publish'd by Vincent Wing, math., now much augmented and improv'd, with an appendix thereunto subjoin'd, shewing the whole art of surveying by a new instrument, called the emperial table : performing exactly in all respects, and in all cases that can possibly happen in the practical part of surveying, the work of the theodolite, circumserentor, semi-circle, chard and needle : with the description and use of a new quadrant : to which is added by way of supplement, scientia stellarum, containing new and accurate tables of the planetary motions, whereby the planets places both in longitude and latitude, the places of the fixed stars, with the eclipses of the luminaries, are more easily attain'd, than by any yet extant / by John Wing
- The certainty of the worlds of spirits [microform] : fully evinced by unquestionable histories of apparitions and witchcrafts, operations, voices, &c. proving the immortality of souls, the malice and miseries of the Devil and the damned, and the blessedness of the justified / written for the conviction of Saducces & infidels by Richard Baxter
- Horologia scioterica praelibata ad delineandum sciotericon declinationis solaris [microform] : quantum indies est perceptibilis / per N. Hanbury
- I. C. De moribvs [microform] : et, Enchiridion ethicum, seu, Epitome philosophiae moralis : praecepta breviter & dilucide methodoque nova & facili explicata exhibens ... / per Casp. Bartholini & alios