- Bib ID:
- Berkeley, Calif. : California Agricultural Experiment Station, 1925-
- v. : ill. ; 23-26 cm.
- Title from cover.
- Cited In:
- Life sciences collection
- Bibliography of agriculture
- Biological abstracts
- Chemical abstracts
- Nuclear science abstracts
- Biological & agricultural index
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1-
- Former Title:
- California Agricultural Experiment Station. Technical paper - Agricultural Experiment Station, Berkeley, California
- Other authors/contributors:
- California Agricultural Experiment Station
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Handbuch fur den angehenden Landwirth [microform] / von A. Rothe
- The country gentleman and farmer's monthly director. [electronic resource] : Containing necessary instructions for the management and improvement of a farm, in every month of the year. Wherein is directed the times and seasons proper for ploughing and sowing of all sorts of corn for grain; the planting and managing of hops, liquorice, madder, saffron, and such other crops as stand more than one year on the ground. The times of planting and cutting of coppice or springs of wood, and felling of timber; the breeding and feeding of poultry, rabbits, fish, swine, and all sorts of cattle. With several particulars relating to the improvement of bees, never before made publick. By R. Bradley, professor of botany in the University of Cambridge, and F.R.S
- Hints to small holders on planting, cattle, poultry, agricultural implements, flax, &c. [microform] / by Martin Doyle
- Reference book
- The farmer's catechism [electronic resource] : Containing plain rules of husbandry, and calculated for the use of schools. : [Four lines of verse]