Newsletter / the Koorie Heritage Trust
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Newsletter (Koorie Heritage Trust)
- Melbourne : The Trust, -2003
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Caption title.
- Description based on: Issue 5 (Oct. 1995).
- Life Dates:
- -issue 15 (Nov 03)
- Later Title:
- Koorie Heritage Trust news
- Aboriginal Australians -- Victoria -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Koorie Heritage Trust
- Also Titled:
- KHT newsletter
- Koorie Heritage Trust newsletter
- Koorie Heritage Trust Inc. newsletter Mar. 2000, June 2001
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The doctrine of the legal equality of State
- Principles of management : an analysis of managerial functions / Harold Koontz, Cyril O'Donnell
- By faith alone : the life of Martin Luther / by W.J. Kooiman ; translated by Bertram Lee Woolf
- Government control of business
- Counting Koori births in 1998 : a collaborative project between Perinatal Data Collection Unit, Department of Human Services; Koori Health Unit, Department of Human Services; Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages; Acute Health Branch, Department of Human Services