The judgement upon the arguments, for and against the Charter of London [microform] : delivered at Westminster, the 12th day of June, 1683
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- London : Printed by George Croom ..., 1683
- 1 sheet (2 p.)
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 499:7.
- Caption title.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing J1184A
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 499:7)
- London (England) -- Politics and government -- 17th century
- Time Coverage:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1708
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- General abstract of the sworn returns, rendered pursuant to the act of Council, 4 Victoria, no. 13, of the average assets and liabilities, and of the capital and profits of the undermentioned banks of the Colony of NSW for the quarter ended
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [microform] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The Petition of the inhabitants of the city of Westminster with the libertie of the Duchie of Lancaster [microform] : together with the answer of the House of Peers to the said petition delivered by the Lord Kimbolton, Earle of Manchester the 20 of December, 1642
- The answer of the Convention of the Estates to the remonstrance and desires of the Commissioners of the Generall Assembly concerning the dangers of religion [microform] : with a second remonstrance of the Commissioners of the Generall Assembly, to the honourable Convention of Estates concerning the remedies of the dangers of religion July 6, 1643
- An order of the Lords, for the better direction of the overseers appoynted in the severall parishes of the city of Oxford, against the spreading of the infection of the plague