Introducing computers / by Murray Laver
- Bib ID:
- Laver, Murray, 1915-
- 2nd ed.
- London : H.M.S.O., 1973
- iv, 63 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- At head of title: Civil Service Department.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 60.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2085 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Modern electronic measuring systems / ed. P. P. L. Regtien
- Electronic circuits / Brian Moore, John Donaghy
- E-commerce : a revolution in the making for consumers, firms and nations / Tora K. Bikson and Robert H. Anderson
- E-business : revolution, evolution or hype? / Tim Coltman ... [et al.]
- Directory of electronic circuits, with a glossary of terms