Parliamentary papers (House of Commons and Command)
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : H.M.S.O
- v. ; 25 cm.
- Earlier issues untitled.
- From 19uu title page and tables of contents issued separately, added to loose papers and bills to become bound vols.
- Each session published in several v.
- Includes bills, reports, accounts and papers and command papers.
- Description based on: 1959.
- Indexed by: Sessional index.
- Related Title:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Parliamentary papers (House of Commons and Command). Sessional index
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Command papers
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A bill to amend an act for granting certain powers and authorities to a company : to be incorporated by charter, to be called The Australian Agricultural Company, for the cultivation and improvement of the waste lands in the colony of New South Wales and for other purposes related thereto
- [House of Commons papers]
- General alphabetical index to the bills, reports, estimates, accounts, and papers, printed by order of the House of Commons, and to the papers presented by command, 1900-09
- General alphabetical index to the bills, reports, estimates, accounts and papers printed by order of the House of Commons and to the papers presented by command. 1929 to 1943-4. Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed 15th November 1946
- The Parliamentary register; or, History of the proceedings and debates of the House of Commons [electronic resource] : Containing an account of the most interesting speeches and motions; accurate copies of the most remarkable letters and papers; of the most material evidence, petitions, &c. laid before and offered to the House, during the first session of the fifteenth Parliament of Great Britain. Begun to be holden at Westminster on the 31st day of October 1780