Winning the Gascoyne / by Rhonda McDonald
- Bib ID:
- McDonald, Rhonda
- Carlisle, W.A. : Hesperian Press, 1991
- v, 242 p. : ill., map, ports. ; 22 cm.
- 0859051587 (paperback)
Local history of the people and properties of the Upper Gascoyne region of Western Australia ; includes the role played and contribution made by Aboriginal peole to the development of these communities and to the wool industry ; photographs of some of these people.
- Bibliography: p. 239-242.
- Occupations - Pastoral industry workers - Shearers
- Occupations - Domestic servants
- Settlement and contacts - Settlers
- History - Genealogy and family history
- Economic sectors - Agriculture and horticulture - Pastoral industry - Sheep and wool
- Occupations - Pastoral industry workers - Drovers / Stockmen
- Gascoyne (W.A.) -- History
- Gascoyne / Murchison area (WA SG50)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.