Victorian homes / David Rubinstein
- Bib ID:
- Rubinstein, David
- Newton Abbot [Eng.] ; North Pomfret, Vt. : David & Charles, c1974
- 287 p. ; 23 cm.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 273-280.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Regina v.Palmerston : the correspondence between Queen Victoria and her Foreign and Prime Minister, 1837-1865 / by B.Connell
- The political correspondence of Mr.Gladstone and Lord Granville, 1876-1886 / Edited by Agatha Ramm
- Commercial politics (1837-1856) by R.H. Gretton
- English historical documents 1815-1870 : being a selection of documents from English historical documents. volumes XI and XII (I) / published by Eyre & Spottiswoode Ltd. ; [compiled by David Charles Douglas and others]
- The Croker papers: 1808-1857