An index to bibliographies and bibliographical contributions relating to the work of American and British authors, 1923-1932
- Bib ID:
- Van Patten, Nathan, 1887-
- New York : Johnson Reprint Corp., 
- Reprint of Stanford University, Calif., Stanford University Press; London, H. Milford, Oxford University Press, 1934.
- "Selected list of general works": p. 285-294.
- "Reprinted with the permission of the Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University".
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2057 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Reference sources in English and American literature : an annotated bibliography / Robert C. Schweik, Dieter Riesner
- A field guide to the study of American literature / Harold H. Kolb, Jr
- The Albert A. Bieber collection of American plays, poetry and songsters / a most unusual gathering of early and modern American literature, covering a variety of themes, viz.: Colonial America, American Revolution, War of 1812, slavery and the Civil War, Abraham Lincoln, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, California and the West and South, Indians, politics, Masonic songs, rare imprints, etc. bibliographically described and catalogued with the original notes by the owner
- Bibliotheca Britannica, or, A general index to British and foreign literature / by Robert Watt
- Bibliotheca Britannica, or, A general index to British and foreign literature [electronic resource] / by Robert Watt