Table of limits fixed for appraisement of sheepskins / Central Wool Committee
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne : Govt. Printer
- v. ; 34 cm.
- 'Issued for the use only of persons authorised by the Commonwealth of Australia, Central Wool Committee'.
- Description based on: Season 1939/40
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Central Wool Committee
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Fellmongering investigations : papers I to XII / by F.G. Lennox, Margaret E. Maxwell and W.J. Ellis
- Raw hides and skins : a memorandum on production, utilisation, trade and prices of cattle hides, calfskins, sheepskins and goatskins / prepared by the Intelligence Branch of the Commonwealth Economic Committee
- Hides and skins for the tanning industry / by Ian Leach
- The preparation of Empire hides and skins / ed. by J. R. Furlong ; approved by the Advisory Committee on Hides and Skins
- Price compendium for raw hides and skins and derived products / Commodities and Trade Division, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations = Recueil de prix sur les cuir et peaux bruts et produits derives / Division des produits et du commerce, Organisation des Nations Unies puor [sic] l'alimentation et l'agriculture