Responsible pet ownership / Victoria. Natural Resources and Environment
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- [East Melbourne, Vic.] : Dept. of Natural Resources and Environment, 2000
- 8 sheets (in portfolio) : col. ill. ; 31 cm. + 2 pamphlets, 1 poster.
- Full contents:
- Responsible dog & cat ownership : the 10 commandments (fold out brochure)
- Put your dog out back or he might put you in court (fold out pamphlet)
- Dogs in the community
- Dealing with dogs
- Dogs and children
- Pet registration
- Cats in the community
- De-sexing your pet
- Choosing a pet
- Responsible pet ownership
- Responsible dog & cat ownership : the 10 commandments (poster 60 cm x 42 cm)
- "Responsible pet owndership starts with you."
- Other authors/contributors:
- Victoria. Department of Natural Resources and Environment
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2050 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Het edelgedierte : over het vreemde verbond tussen mens en dier / Midas Dekkers
- Pleasing pets / [by] Phil Drabble
- Living with pets : a complete guide to choosing and caring for all kinds of pets / by Ernest H. Hart ; with illustrations by the author
- Pet animals and society : a B.S.A.V.A. symposium held at the Zoological Society of London, Regents Park, London, 30th and 31st January 1974 / edited by R. S. Anderson
- Interrelations between people and pets / edited by Bruce Fogle ; with a foreword by Andrew Edney