Charter and supplemental charter of the Hudson's Bay Company [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Hudson's Bay Company
- Online Version:
- (London : J. Causton)
- [London? : s.n., 1884]
- 45 p.
- CIHM/ICMH microfiche series ; no. 07869.
- Full contents:
- The Royal charter for incorporating the Hudson's Bay Company, A.D. 1670
- Supplemental charter, 9th September, 1884.
- Reproduction of original in: Public Archives of Canada Library.
- Also available online. Address as at 30/05/2019: http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.07869
- Microfiche. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1980. 1 microfiche (27 fr.) ; 11 x 15 cm. (CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no. 07869)
- Fur trade
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1909
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.